18. I drive with both feet. After driving a standard car for so long, my left foot just HAD to rest on a pedal, so I used to just rest it on the brake. Now I brake with my left and gas with my right. It freaks Chris out.
19. I've always wanted to go blonde. I don't think that I'd look good as a blonde, but I've always wanted to try it but have always been too scared.
20. I could eat bleu cheese and drink scotch all day long! I didn't even start liking either until I was 18, but I could live off of both.
21. I love the ocean, but it freaks me out. I'm such a wuss now! All the creepy crawlies and sharks just ruin it for me. Except for when we were in Isla Mujeres. They have a big net to keep you from getting caught in the undertow, but I liked it because it kept out the sharks. You know, because sharks can't get through nets. ;-)
22. I want a boob job. It's so vain, I know, but I want my old boobies back. They were cute and perky!
23. My favorite book is A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. I first read it when I was 12, and it's been my favorite ever since. A very close second is The Drifters, by James Michener.
24. I always kill great songs. I hear a great song or two somewhere, download it, and then I'll listen to it over and over and over again until I can't even bear to think about it ever again. It's terrible!
25. I'm a closet zit picker. It's so gross, I know, but I can't help it! I could just sit in front of a mirror for a long time and just pick at myself.
26. Secretly, I like the beard that Chris is growing out.
27. I really want to be closer to my parents again. Not only are they just fantastic in general, but they make great babysitters! (They come cheap, too! They get paid in hugs and kisses, but we let Will foot that bill!)
28. I miss being pregnant, it was actually kind of fun! I got to eat whatever I wanted, I didn't have to suck in my gut, and people didn't give me weird looks when I rubbed my belly.