I never actually respond to these, and I still don't want to, but I guess I will post it here.
1. Time of starting this?
2. Were you named after anyone?
Not that I know of, I'm told the my dad always wanted a girl named Katie.
3. Do you wish on stars? Nope.
4. When did you last cry?
Last week I started to, does that count?
5. Do you like your handwriting?
Nope. I write like a boy.
6. What is your favorite meat?
Hard to say... a good steak is always the best.
7. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf?
Ryan Cabrera. Wow, I can't believe I'm telling people about that one.
8. If you were another person, would YOU be friends> with you?
I'd like to think so.
9. Are you a daredevil? Not sure, I've never really been put in a situation that would make me think that I am. Or am not.
10. How do you release anger?
I take a walk, stew over it and mentally scream at random people and little kids for being in my way. Wow.... maybe I wouldn't want to be my own friend
11. Where is your second home?
My second home? I kind of wish that I liked my job enough to call it my second home... I have no idea
12. Do you trust others easily?
I trust people until they give me a reason not to, unless they just seem pretty shady to begin with.
13. What was your favourite toy as a child?
Strawberry Shortcake... come to think of it, she's still my favorite!
14. What class in school do you think is totally useless?
Ummm... actually they all helped in their own way. Even P.E., I mean, that's where I mastered badminton...
15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
I don't think so. I'm a little small for that.
16. What do you look for in a guy/girl?
Well, first of all he has to like women. You know, instead of men. After that comes personality, straight teeth, clear skin and he has to have a little meat on his bones. I'm not into the skinny guys, you know. They make me look fat.
17. Would you bungee jump?
Sure, why not
18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Yeah, I try to steer clear of shoes with laces. They're tough.
19. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?
Well normally it's Ben & Jerry's Dublin Mudslide. MMmmmmm... but Ben, Jerry & I are not on speaking terms at the moment. Thanks to those two I have a little too much junk in the trunk. So, for now, it's water flavored ice cream.. also known as ice.
20. What are your favourite colours?
Crimson is my favorite color.
21. What is your least favorite thing?
People who drive slow, talk slow, walk slow and don't like my jokes. They're the worst
22. What do you miss most right now?
Being a millionaire... oh wait....
23. What colour underwear are you wearing?
I'd like to use the cliche' "I'm not wearing any", but that's really not comfortable. So I'm actually wearing rose colored saran wrap. Much better.
24. What are you listening to right now?
I'm watching a terrible movie called "A Lot Like Love". It's really pretty bad. Chris should not let me pick out movies anymore.
25. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
26. How are you today?
Doing well. We tasted wedding cakes today, so I'm actually doing great
27. Favourite drink?
At the moment, it's a flirtini from Cuba Libre.
28. Favourite alcoholic drink?
What? Are favorite drink and favorite alcoholic drink not the same? Doesn't everyone drink alcohol in every single drink?
29. Wear contacts?
Two pretty cool brothers. Of course, they have their sister to thank for their coolness...
31. Favorite month?
April. It's one of the only really pretty months, weatherwise.
32. Favorite food?
Ooooh, favorite food... hard to say, but Mandina's Turtle Soup isn't half bad. But neither is a muffaletta from Napolean House, or Dad's gumbo, or Mom's spaghetti... man, that is cruel to make someone choose just one!
33. Last movie you watched?
Again, that crappy "A Lot Like Love"
34. Favorite day of the year?
My birthday. I love when things are all about me!
35. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out?
I guess so, but I really can't remember the last time I asked a guy out. Not because I'm trying to do the fake "Oh, it's been so long since I've been out on a date with anyone but Chris", but really it's because I'm so incredibly beautiful, you know? Hahaahhaaaa!!! Gotcha!
36. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings. As long as the movie doesn't suck like the one I'm watching now.
37. Summer or winter?
Summer. But before the weather gets to be 100 degrees. Or more.
38. Hugs or kisses?
39. What book/magazine are you reading?
In Her Shoes. So far it's really good.
40. What's on your mouse pad?
Right now I'm using the sofa as a mousepad, so I guess that means that there are stripes on my mousepad
41. What did you watch on TV last night?
Kitchen Confidential and Grey's Anatomy from Sunday night.
42. Favorite Smell?
You know what they say, everyone likes their own bouquet... haha, just kidding, I know that's gross. My favorite smell is garlic and onions cooking in olive oil. I know, I'm weird. Bouquet sounds much better though, huh?
43. Do you regret ever breaking up with someone?
Nope. I just wish I could see what some people are doing now.
44. Time of finishing? 5:57pm. Hey, I had to have some time to watch the crappy movie to know that it's crappy!